Tuesday 15 December 2009

First Day of the rest of my life

I am tired really really tired and I am not particularly sure why. The day has gone so darn quickly and I managed to achieve not very much. Except, deciding we are broke even before Christmas and that I should rename myself Scroogella. On the plus side there's work tomorrow to make my day, NOT...!! Still not sure if blogging is the way forward to vent my daily frustrations but I'll give it a while and see how it goes. OMG only 10 days till Christmas and I still have not wrapped, prepared or even bought anything useful....Next year I think it should be a barbie on an Australian beach on Christmas Day... hmmm dreammyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog, its interesting to hear other peoples perspectives on my thoughts :-)