Thursday 17 December 2009

Femine Logic

While some may argue that going to the chemist and purchasing a pregnancy test and a pack of sanitary towels as illogical, I would like to refute this. Especially as this is exactly what I have just done, being three days late for my period and not wanting another baby as the 3 I have keep me well and truly occupied. I am convinced the worry of maybe maybe not was actually preventing me from getting the illusive but hormonally needed monthly. So therefore pregnancy test has been purchased and used..No I am not pregnant which now means my brain can take over from my stubborn body and release the needed hormones to let me flow..Tender breasts, lower back pain and cramps can all piss off now I AM NOT PREGNANT !!!

Right now that's off my chest I am going to get on with folding bags :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog, its interesting to hear other peoples perspectives on my thoughts :-)